- You cannot add "Taprobane Tea Company, Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea with Ginger x 2 Pouches (300g ~ 150 cups of tea)" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Taprobane Tea Company, Organic Loose Leaf Green Tea with Ginger x 2 Pouches (300g ~ 150 cups of tea)
Out of stock
- Our Green Tea with Ginger is a bracing combination of fresh leafy Green Tea leaves & aromatic dried Ginger pieces (10%) & flavours. Whilst this combination is perfect anytime, it is also great for relieving the symptoms of colds, coughs, sore-throats, nausea & indigestion. Ginger has natural anti-bacterial, anti-viral & anti-emetic properties.
- We make our teas from the finest quality ingredients and this blend is sure to delight you. The tea leaves in this product are hand picked in the mountains of Sri Lanka & processed on site to preserve freshness
- This blend is 100% plant based & is suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians. Better still, our teas are also Sugar FREE & Calorie FREE
- 300g of Certified Organic Ceylon Loose Leaf Tea leaves combined with dried Ginger pieces packed in 2 separate, airtight, heat sealed pouches. Once opened, store the tea in an airtight container in a cool, dry place.
- To prepare, brew two level teaspoons of tea in 500ml of boiling water for one minute to release the bracing aromas & flavours of Green Tea & Ginger. This tea is more soothing with a teaspoon of honey or use a sweetener of your choice
- Made in Sri Lanka from local & imported ingredients
- If you love tea then try ours. We Promise A Smile With Every Sip!
Out of stockAdd to WishlistAdd to Compare
This is an inspired combination of Organic Ceylon Black Tea with Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries (10%) & flavours. Treat yourself to the mouth-watering aromas…
Be transported to a Tropical Paradise with our blend of luscious Mango and Organic Loose Leaf Black Tea. The creamy overtones of Mango…
This is an inspired combination of Organic Ceylon Black Tea with Raspberries, Strawberries & Blueberries (10%) & flavours. Treat yourself to the mouth-watering…
This is a truly unique fusion of fresh, certified ORGANIC Ceylon Black Tea Leaves partnered with tangy flecks of dried Apple (10%) & dusted…